**ZOOM video conference: https://zoom.us/j/711610894**
The chefs provided some tasty morsels and delicious dishes on the Café menu so far this year, contributing their creative spin from personal recipes. Business is flowing nicely. How do we keep our connoisseurs, customers (and the chefs!) coming back for more culinary creations?
Reading / Watching / Listening
- Review Cafes and post “Cafe Cuts” from memorable recorded moments, as you set fit.
- On the Cafe selections and Cafe process: What do we like? What do we not like? What do we want more of?
- Where do we go from here? What would we like to have happen? What wants to happen?
Context, Backstory, and Related topics
Links to 2019 Cafes:
- Speaking into the Air about Communication
- The Roots of Psychological Conflict
- The Great Divide, the Great Debate
- Facing the Planetary
- The Circle
- Revival of old Cafe flames: Developing a Sense of Agency With Invisible Worlds
Welcome/Introductions/Framing (30 minutes)
Meta-reflection and open discussion (1 hour)
Closing comments, Brews Brewing and future plans (30 + minutes)
- Doug and John introduce a brewing brew (10 -15 minutes)